BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 9th, 2009 #2

Dear Adell,

Ok, I forgive you. Besides, I really need to tell you about the birthday party. I don't think it was Anybody's birthday, but it definitely wasn't Nobody's. All that matters is we had birthday cake and ice cream. It was creamy and vegetarian friendly. I like stuff like that. It tastes good, and I can eat it and all that. Yeah, that was some cake. Verry delicious. Did I mention it didn't have any meat in it. That made it the best cake ever. One day I'll make you no meat cake. Good birthday. I still wonder who it was for. I liked it.

Love
-Joy-

P.S. Christian Bale wasted 1 hour and 32 minuts of my life today. I hate it when he does that. Normally when we get together he has a lot of fun things to do and says stuff thats cool. Today he just stunk, and had a funny face the whole time. EW GOO!

0 comments: