BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009

Dear Dellipoo!

I've decided I'm going to be a squirel next christmas. Not a chipmonk, or a beaver, but a squirrel. Then I can stroke my own fuzzy tail, seing as anytime I try to stroke the tails of squirels around here they freak out and bite me. I might have made a mistake stroking the fuzzy one with a fuzzy mouths tail. Xok, I feel fine... Just fine.
So, yesterday I saw that the power rangers, and I saw the storm troupers. But they weren't fighting like everyone says they do. No, they were waving at eachother, and I'm sure behind those plastice facade of masks they have that they were smiling. I decided if storm troupers and power rangers can be friends then there really is hope for world peace. We can be friends, and spread waving and love all over the world. I think maybe even I can make peace with santa clause for telling everyone he's not real. He got real mad about that. I still haven gotten a christmass present sice third grade. I'm gonna try waving at him. So, love the world and the rangerees.

LOve,
JOy DAAAWN

0 comments: