BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Post title, like poast holder. It holds the poast!

If you were a shade (or a tint as those are commonly misused or forgotten) of orange you would be chocolate package orange! Yum, that means you are a sweetie. Or a cutie, which is also orange. And now that there are two more of you running around the globe striking orange into the hearts of men, I guess you could even be a third shade, like flyswatter orange, or Joy's iron man cup orange. Don't mix those. I don't want flies in my cup. Which totally reminds me, if you put a white glove on your hand and stick it into a bucket of mud the mud wont get glovey! Have you ever tried to have a conversation with Mozart? He doesn't listen all the time, but I like listening to him. It all pays off in the end. Unlike my pizza. It never pays for itself. Good for nothing... Not you, the pizza and the glove! Ok, have a pot holder day!

0 comments: