BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Drats those Fishtics!

Dear person of extreme personage,
I saw today I had a follower. It made me feel proud, like I'm a leader of sorts and I mean something, then I realized it wasn't you Adell.... I don't know what to think. I can't lead that other guy! He's scary like the mokana stuffed animal that I sometimes wake up to in the middle of the night. But mokana is so loving and soft that I could never stay scared of him. After all, who else would befudle Kurgi if he wasn't around. Someday I'm gonna dress you up like a big soccer ball. Then I could kick you all over the street and no one would think twice on it. But if you got bruises your face would look less like you and more like a bag of Dole blueberries. Then maybe you'd taste swell. And your face would swell. I like that idea. But I don't want you to be in any pain so I'll have to do it to my follower instead. Now I'm all sad....

0 comments: